• High-power system (136dB Peak SPL @ 1m)
with 15in LF and 2in HF drivers.
• Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique
cabinet architecture ensure versatility; useradaptable
for both PA and stage monitoring
• Two-way, switchable passive or active design
for precise performance-matching to user
• Sophisticated control electronics ensure
reliable, linear operation.
• Supported with a full range of mounting and
The new PS15-R2 uses a unique cabinet design and rotatable constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn to provide both PA and stage monitor performance in an extremely light, compact format. NEXO's unique Active Full-range Processing enables a 2-way passive 8 Ohm design to deliver bi-amped performance using just one amplifier channel. For maximum power handling, the PS15-R2 can be also operated in active bi-amped mode. For extended bass range the RS-15 sub is recommended (each sub typically used with 2 x PS15-R2 speakers).
Like all NEXO products, the PS15-R2 loudspeaker is designed to work with advanced electronic processors, guaranteeing consistent performance and reliability to the highest standard. In conjunction with the NXAMP 4x1 or 4x4 the PS15-R2 can utilise an enlarged digital preset library to further increase the versatility of the loudspeaker for a wider range of indoor/outdoor applications.
Both left and right-hand versions of the PS15-R2 are available for a true stereo image, supported by a wide range of touring and fixed installation accessories and incorporating a 35mm pole-stand fitting.
Normally supplied as Left-hand version in black.
Also available to special order:
NX.PS15R-R2 Right-hand version in black for stereo pairing
NX.PS15L-R2W Left-hand version in white
NX.PS15R-R2W Right-hand version in white
- HF Driver: 2" throat, 3" Titanium diaphragm compression driver + Low Distortion, Asymmetrical Dispersion Horn
- LF Driver: 15" Long Excursion Neodymium, 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m SPL): 102dB SPL Nominal, 99dB Wideband
- Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m: 133 - 136dB
- HF Dispersion: 50° - 100° x 55° Vertical with rotatable horn
- Crossover Frequencies: 1.1kHz Passive or Active (internally switchable)
- Nominal Passive Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Nominal Active Impedance: LF 8 Ohms, HF 16 Ohms. Active mode only available using the NXAMP.
- Recommended Amplifier Power (Passive): 1000W - 2000W @ 8 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (Active): LF 1000 - 2000W, HF 250 - 500W. Active mode only available using the NXAMP.
- Connectors: 2 x NL4 Speakon (Passive in & Loop-thru); 1 x NL4 Speakon (Active in)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 675 x 434 x 368mm
- Weight: 28kg