AtlasIED PM4FA 4" 2‐way Pendant Mount Speaker with 70.7V‐16W Transformer
The Atlas Sound PM4FA features the familiar response and dispersion of Atlas Sound’s model FA134 high performance 4” Strategy Series driver. This loudspeaker is the same FA Series device used in Atlas Sound’s successful model FAP42T ceiling loudspeaker package. Mounted down-firing in an attractive enclosure, the PM4FA provides natural impressive full range frequency response for both music and paging applications.
Attaching a PM4FA to most over head surfaces is a breeze. For open beam ceilings a 3 meter cable kit is included with a self gripping ferrule system. If down pipe installation from hard ceiling material is required, any 3/4" ceiling fan installation kit may be utilized. These kits are readily available under the FANTECTM brand from home improvement stores with various down pipe length options to provide installation ease regardless of ceiling angle (Up to 45°).
- 4" FA134 Driver Provides 90º Degree (65 Degree Off-Axis) Coverage in the 2kHz Octave Band
- 70.7V Taps @ 1, 2, 4, 8 and 16 Watts Plus 8-ohm Direct Input Via Concealed Terminal Block
- 3 Meters of 2mm Cable & Mounting Hardware Included
- Compatible with Standard 3/4" Ceiling Fan Hardware
- Discreet, Attractive Enclosure
||70Hz - 20kHz
||1, 2, 4, 8, 16 Watts and 8Ω
|8Ω RMS POWER
||9 1/4" (23.495 cm)