AtlasIED SM52T ตู้ลำโพง 5.25" 2-WAY ALL WEATHER LOUDSPEAKER WITH 30-WATT 70V/100V TRANSFORMER
* ราคาต่อ 1 ตู้
* ลูกค้างานระบบ รับส่วนลดเพิ่ม ติดต่อ Sale@terminal.co.th หรือ 086-5145515
Environment-resistant SM Series loudspeaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure. System components consist of a highly efficient woofer section and FerroFluid cooled, titanium dome high frequency device. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the AtlasIED TRX Control WaveGuide high frequency director.
This design provides smooth, even sound coverage (90°H x 90°V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the AtlasIED PolyGuard protection circuit. The SM52T includes an internally mounted 30 Watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with 8Ω bypass and screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications.
To withstand the harshest environments, the new Strategy Series SM52T surface mount loudspeakers are constructed of weather resistant materials: UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene injection molded cabinets; polypropylene woofer cones; powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware.
The Strategy Series loudspeaker systems include a versatile, yet simple, C-bracket designed to provide easy vertical or horizontal installation on just about any surface. Ensure that the chosen fixing point is strong enough to support the SM52T. Care should also be taken to prevent the SM52T from being exposed to direct precipitation.
A 5/8"-27 threaded hole is provided on the C-bracket to allow the SM52T series loudspeaker to be mounted on any AtlasIED microphone stand for near-field live sound applications. 2-3/8" OC brass inserts are also provided on the rear of the SM52T to accommodate an OMNIMOUNT bracket. All inserts for mounting knobs are standard 1/4"-20 to allow easy substitution of off-the-shelf vandal-proof torx® head or "one-way" hardware (not sold by AtlasIED).
Input connectors include a two pole barrier strip with wire capture "caps" capable of accepting up to (2) #14AWG cable. .94, 1.9, 3.7, 7.5, 15, 30 watt and 8Ω bypass taps are screwdriver selectable via a sealed switch located near the input section on the rear of the cabinet. A tongue-in-groove cover with rubber wire exit grommet is provided to protect the input connections and transformer switch assembly from moisture. Can be painted to accommodate any architectural considerations.
- 1" Ferrofluid™ Cooled Dome Tweeter
- 100HR Salt Spray Test Per ASTM B117
- All ¼"-20 Hardware Inserts Allow Easy Integration of "Off The Shelf" Security Hardware
- Atlas Sound POLYGUARD™ High Frequency Circuit Diverts Damaging Transient Signals to Protect the Tweeter
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE™- A Constant Directivity Style High Frequency Wave Guide System Provides Accurate, Even High Frequency Coverage
- Available in Black or White
- Color Matched Heavy-Duty Zinc Chromate Plated & Powder Coated "C" Bracket (Included)
- Compact, Two-Way Loudspeaker Systems for Exceptional Performance in Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Five-Year Warranty
- Highly Efficient 5¼" Polypropylene Woofer
- Screwdriver Adjustable 30-Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer for Distributed Sound Applications and an 8Ω bypass
- Weather-Resistant Construction for Year-Round Indoor or Outdoor Use: UV-Resistant Talc Impregnated Polypropylene, Injection Molded, Weatherproof Enclosure Powder Coated Aluminum Grilles and All Brass Hardware Inserts
- OMNIMOUNT™ Compatible
||.94, 1.9, 3.7, 7.5, 15, 30 & 8Ω bypass
||10 3/16" (28.5 cm)
||5 7/8" (14.8 cm)
||6 7/8" (17.46 cm)
||8.50 lbs (3.86 kgs)