The audio control system snom PA1 augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The snom PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors or:
- Public announcement system for office floors, shopping malls, reception areas and waiting rooms
- Background music & advertising in supermarkets, airports, train and bus stations
- Church broadcasts
- Remote learning programs / webinars
- Audio transmissions in hotels, offices, hospital wings
An announcement via snom PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
The Snom PA1 Public Announcement System compliments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The Snom PA1 unites the functions of a Snom IP Phone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways and office floors.
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration
- 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators
- For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount
An announcement via the Snom PA1 is activated simply by initiating a call from a Snom IP Phone with its handset, headset, or handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
Several snom PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch and can be connected with any available loudspeaker on the market, enabling a great cost-saving contribution with any existing installed components. If a network IP camera is connected to the Snom PA1, high quality images can be transmitted to screens located in other rooms or on other floors.
The Snom PA1 can be power-fed either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-over- Ethernet (PoE) and allocating a specific IP Address of individual Snom PA1 control system can be centrally configured via the device’s web interface.
Aside incorporating the latest SIP protocol, the Snom PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast to enabling a transmitter to simultaneously address multiple receivers. As with all other Snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the Snom PA1 can be centrally executed via the server.
The Snom PA1 is Ideal For
- Public announcement system for office floors, reception areas and waiting rooms
- Announcements in airports, train and bus stations, and waiting lounges
- Monitoring of security-sensitive environments like entrances or reception areas
- Remote maintenance