ARX Ear Driver Ear Driver Headphone amplifier 2 Ch.
Dual Channel unit in DoubleHeader format only
The unique Audibox DoubleHeader format puts one channel on the front of the unit, and a second channel on the rear, putting two channels in the space of one! An ultra useful and convenient option.
Requires 12 - 15V DC Power
An Ultra compact Headphone monitoring box, with stereo jack and Mini jack inputs and 2 x two channels of stereo headphone level outputs.
Heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads.
The Ear Driver requires12-15V DC power to operate. This can be supplied from a 12 Volt wall mounted DC power supply, or from the ARX Audibox PSU 15V DC power supply unit for maximum headroom.
Security features include Kensington®-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
Channels 1 and 2 are AutoLinked into Channels 3 and 4, giving four separate outputs from the one stereo input, unless other inputs are jacked into 3 and 4, making the compact Ear Driver a truly flexible and useful unit
|T E C H N I C A L || S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
Inputs 44 K Ohms Balanced, 22 K Ohms Unbalanced
Stereo Headphone Output
1 watt @ 8 ohms max.
Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 KHz ± .5dB
Distortion Max .1% prior to clipping.
Power Requirements12-15V DC from external supply
Insulated Left and Right jacks. Inserting 1/4" jack into Left Input only will mono all Outputs for added flexibility.
Channel A Inputs will loop through to all outputs unless Input jacks are inserted into Channels 3 and 4
Insulated Tip-Ring-Sleeve jack. Wired Tip - Left out, Ring - Right out, Sleeve - Ground / Earth
All-steel chassis, fibreglass PCB; External 12-15 V DC power supply required for operation
The complete product range comprises:- (Option)
- USB-DI - Transformer isolated dual channel USB audio to balanced XLR output DI box
- AV DI - Dual channel Active direct box specially configured for AV applications
- Ear Driver - Headphone amplifier
- ISO Balancer - Dual channel unbalanced to balanced line converter
- ISO De-Balancer - Unique dual channel balanced to unbalanced line converter
- ISO Later - Single or Dual channel transformer isolater
- ISO Splitter - Single or Dual channel one to two transformer splitter
- Optimizer - A unique transformer isolated Level optimizer fropm the Audibox range
- DI Preamp - Single or Dual channel ultra compact mic preamp
- Pro DI - Single or Dual channel compact direct box
- Audibox PSU - Power supply for multiple Audibox units