Klark Teknik DI 10P ไดเร็คบ๊อก Passive Direct Box
The Klark Teknik DI 10P passive direct box accepts stereo inputs on unbalanced RCA and 3.5mm connectors and sums them into a single mono output on a Neutrik XLR connector. It features a custom-built Midas transformer, which delivers high headroom, extended dynamic response, and sonic clarity, and is ideal for interfacing MP3 players, CD players, keyboard, and a variety of other stereo sources to the balanced input of a mixing console.
Independent level controls for the stereo input channels are fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of input signals and provide precision level matching between the left and right inputs. A switchable ground lift separates the input and output grounds, eliminating ground loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies.
Rugged and compact, the DI 10P is equipped with a thick, aluminum extrusion casing and protective rubber corners to endure the rigors of the road.
- Passive DI Box with stereo input and summed mono output
- Custom-built Midas transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- Stereo input on 1/8” TRS and RCA connectors
- Fully adjustable level control for both channels
- High quality Neutrik* XLR connector
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design, Designed and engineered in the U.K.