PreSonus Studio 26 ดิจิตอล สเตจบ๊อกซ์ 2x4 USB 2.0 / 192kHz Audio Interface with 2 XMAX-L preamps
The Studio 26 from Presonus is a 2×4 USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface featuring two front-panel combo mic-and-line/instrument inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps and dedicated 5-pin DIN MIDI input/output connectors.
Two main outputs are coupled with another set of stereo L/R monitor outputs for mixing or speaker switching. Additionally, a stereo headphone output features a Cue Mix A/B, which toggles between two mixes, well suited for live-performance DJs or for listening to a performer’s monitor mix.
The Studio 26 is a complete recording solution and ships with Presonus’ Studio One Artist software.
- USB 2.0 bus-powered, 2×4 audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Two mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- Two balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- Two balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- Four ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring, MIDI I/O
- Studio One Artist included, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite with Maag Audio EQ 2, SPL Attacker, Arturia instruments, and more