BOSCH LBC3018/01 ตู้ลำโพง Metal cabinet loudspeaker 6W.
The Bosch LBC 3018/01 EN 54-24 cabinet loudspeaker delivers professional performance from a robust, yet aesthetically designed metal enclosure. It is an ideal loudspeaker for indoor use in offices, schools, car parking, shopping centers and in areas where vandalism is a potential hazard.
The cabinets are equipped with a high efficiency, dual cone loudspeaker offering a wide frequency range suitable for both speech and music reproduction.
Voice alarm loudspeakers are specifically designed for use in buildings, where the performance of PA-systems is subject to official regulations. The LBC3018/01 is designed for voice alarm systems, and is compliant with the EN54-24 standard.
Featuring built-in protection to ensure that, in the event of a fire, damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected. In this way, system integrity is maintained, ensuring loudspeakers in other areas can still be used to inform people of the situation. The loudspeaker has a ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse, and heat-resistant, high temperature wiring.
- Maximum power: 9 W
- Rated power (PHC): 6 W
- Power tapping: 6 / 3 / 1.5 / 0.75 W
- Sound pressure level at 6 W / 1 W (1 kHz, 1 m): 102 dB / 94 dB (SPL)
- Effective frequency Range (-10 dB): 150 Hz to 20 kHz
- Opening angle at 1 kHz / 4 kHz (-6 dB): 120 º / 55 º
- Rated voltage: 70/100 V
- Rated impedance: 835/1667 ohm
- Connector: 3-pole screw terminal block
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 195 x 260 x 80 mm / (7.68 x 10.24 x 3.15 in)
- Weight: 2.6 kg (5.78 lb)
- Color :White ( RAL 9010)
- Speaker size: 152.4 mm (6 in)
- Magnet weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Operating temperature: -25 ºC to +55 ºC (-13 ºF to +131 ºF)
- Storage temperature: -40 ºC to +70 ºC (-40 ºF to +158 ºF)
- Relative humidity: <95%