QSC AD-C820R SYSTEM ลำโพง Includes AD-C820 2-way, 8 inch high-power coentrant loudspeaker baffle assembly, AD-C800BB back-box assembly and AD-C800RG round grille. Back box and grille packaged seperately
QSC's AD-C820 is designed for music playback, public address and distributed audio in applications that require high output from a ceiling mounted loudspeaker. The AcousticDesign™ Series of installation loudspeakers has been designed for trouble-free operation and versatility. The AD-C820 uses custom designed transducers and crossover networks, in combination with an acoustically optimized enclosure (AD-C800BB). These loudspeakers continue the AD Series philosophy of bringing natural and accurate sound quality combined with versatility and reliability to high-ceiling applications.
The AD-C820 assembly includes the coentrant transducers, a 70V/100V transformer and a crossover mounted on an ABS baffle. When ordered as a system (AD-C820R SYSTEM) the backbox (AD-C800BB) and a round grille are included.
The 8" woofer is equipped with a treated paper cone on a steel frame. In the optimized enclosure the usable low frequency of the system extends to 52 Hz. The 1.4" compression driver fires through the center of the woofer and is acoustically mated to the woofer for a smooth transition at crossover. The system achieves 90 degree axisymmetric coverage.
High-current, low tolerance network components provide smooth full-range, passive performance. The included 70V/100V, custom designed transformer is optimized for low line loss as well as accurate and transparent acoustic performance.
The AD-C820 loudspeakers measure 91dB sensitivity (1W/1m) and at full continuous power are capable of producing 114 dB SPL (1W/1m) output.
- 8" low-frequency woofer
- 1.4" diaphragm compression driver
- 200 watt continuous power rating
- 70V/100V multi-tap transformer included (system can operate in distributed or low-impedance mode)
- AD-C820 transducer/baffle assembly for separated backcan installation
- Configuration: Passive
- Low-frequency Transducer: 8" (203 mm) ferrite woofer
- High-frequency Transducer: 1.4" (36 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Frequency Range*:
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 61 Hz - 18 kHz
- Useable Frequency Range (-10 dB): 52 Hz- 18 kHz
*All frequency ranges specified refer to measured half-space response (2 pi).
- Maximum Output**:
- Calculated Peak Output: 120 dB SPL
- Calculated Continuous Output: 114 dB SPL
**Calculated maximum peak SPL at 1 m, half-space, speaker operating at rated rms power pink noise input, 50 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Nominal Coverage: 90° horizontal and vertical
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Rating:
- RMS Power Handling***: 200W
- Recommended Max Amp Power: 400 W
***Maximum input power tested in accordance with IEC recommendations; 50 Hz – 20 kHz band limiting, 6 dB signal crest factor.
- Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL, 1W/1m
- Bass Loading: Ported
- Transformer Type: Custom low distortion laminated core, wide bandwidth design
- Transformer Taps:
100 V: 16 ohms bypass, 100 W, 50 W, 25 W
70 V: 16 ohms bypass, 100 W, 50 W, 25 W, 12.5 W
- Agency Rating: CE, UL 1480 (commercial/professional use) UL 2043 (air handling spaces)
- Enclosure Volume AD-C800BB: 18 L (0.64 ft 3)
Back box (AD-C800BB): ceramic block connector inputs and "through" connectors (rated for 400 W max).
Loudspeaker Baffle (AD-C820): 10-pin MATE-N-LOK™ connector and faston connectors.
- Mounting Hardware:
Pre-installed, suspended, back box, four vertical mounting straps.
Loudspeaker Baffle: captive, integral Mounting Clamps.
- Weight - Net:
- AD-C820: 8 lb (3.6 kg)
- AD-C800BB: 9.5 lb (4.3 kg)
- System Weight: 17.5 lb (7.9 kg)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 14.9" (379 mm)
- Enclosure only Depth: 8.3" (211 mm)
Enclosure with mounting straps Depth: 11.2" (284 mm)