WORK IC 6 PRO ลำโพงติดฝ้าเพดานขนาด 6.5 นิ้ว 60วัตต์ 8โอหม์ 70/100 V Line
The IC Pro series of WORK Pro is composed of three ceiling speakers with separate woofer and tweeter. They provide high sound quality in your installation.
They are made of high impact resistance ABS plastic and feature a metal grille as well as a metal back enclosure which contains the crossover network and transformer. A bass reflex design, coupled with extended enclosure volume and bass resonance tube provide better bass extension.
They are suitable for high impedance (70 V, 100 V) voltage line and low impedance (8 ohm) installations. The power tap selector is accessible from the front of the speaker so levels can be adjusted after installation. They also have a detachable Euroblock connector, contained within a metal compartment for ease of installation.
- Two way ceiling speakers designed for retail stores and halls.
- Separate woofer and tweeter with low frequency tube resonator for excellent sound quality.
- Suitable for high impedance (70 V, 100 V) voltage line and low impedance (8 Ω) installations.
- High resistance ABS housing with metal grille and metal rear cover.
- Power tap selector accessible from the front of the speaker.
- Type: Two way ceiling speaker.
- Elements: 6.5″ woofer + ¾” TWT.
- Power taps (100 V line): 50 W (200 ohm) / 30 W (333 ohm) / 15 W (666 ohm) / 5 W (2 kohm).
- Power taps (70 V line): 50 W (98 ohm) / 30 W (163 ohm) / 15 W (326 ohm) / 5 W (980 ohm).
- Low impedance output: 60 W at 8 ohm.
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88 dB.
- Max SPL: 104 dB.
- RAL colour code: RAL 9003.
- Material (housing): ABS plastic.
- Material (grille): Powder coated iron mesh.
- Mounting dimensions (Ø x D): 220 x 30 mm. (max ceiling thickness).
- Dimensions (Ø x D): 240 x 115 mm.
- Weight: 3 kg.