JTS CS-1DU ไมโครโฟนชุดผู้ร่วมประชุมก้านยาว 15 นิ้ว , Delegate Unit Long Microphone
The delegate unit enables the attendants to participate in a discussion by speaking through a microphone, controlled by a microphone ON/OFF push-button, and listening to discussion by the internal loudspeaker and external headphone.
The innovative CS-1 i-Conference Discussion System is equipped with JTS in-house made ECM capsule, intelligent automatic mixing technology and integrated acoustic and mechanical design, providing Turn-Key solution and delivering consistently natural, feedback-free audio performance with any environment. The i-Conference Discussion System is ideal for discussion and meeting with up-to 150 attendants.
A CS-1 i-Conference Discussion System consists of:
- One Control and power supply unit (CU)
- Maximum 150 delegate or chairman units
- Peripheral audio and/or telecommunication equipment.
The control unit is the center of the discussion system which controls the microphones of the chairman and delegate units as well as connects to other audio input and output. It also supplies the power for the CU itself, and up to 50 chairman and delegate units.
The delegate unit enables the attendants to participate in a discussion by speaking through a microphone, controlled by a microphone ON/OFF push-button, and listening discussion by the internal loudspeaker and external headphone.
The chairman unit not only provides the same function as the delegate unit, but also supports the addition of a “Priority button”, that enables the chairman to control the discussion by temporary or permanently overriding and deactivating all active microphones of the delegate units.
- Voltage: VAC100~264, 50/60Hz
- DC supply to contribution units: ±15V ±1V
- Line, Telephone and Insertion-unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: -14dBV/+11dBV (nominal/maximum)
- Input impedance: 33KΩ
- Output level: Output level: -14dBV/+11dBV (nominal/maximum)
- Output impedance: 500Ω
- Tape Recorder-unbalanced:
- Input sensitivity: -20dBV/+5dBV (nominal/maximum)
- Input impedance: 47KΩ (for L & R channel)
- Adjustment: -20dBV/+5dBV
- Output level: +0/-30dB
- output impedance: 500Ω
- External Microphone input-balanced:
- Input sensitivity: -56dBV
- Adjustment: +6dBV/-6dB
- Phantom supply: 12V+/-1V, 2*680Ω (+/-2%)
- (Phantom supply is not available when using the included adapter).
- Headphone Output:
- Output level: -8dBV/+2dBV
- Allowed Impedance: 22Ω
- Gooseneck Microphone:
- Type: Back Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 to 18,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Max. SPL for 1% THD: 125dB
- Gooseneck Length: 15” (400mm)
- Dimensions (mm): without mic. 170*115*65 mm
- Length of mic.: 400 mm
- Weight: 1100g