TELEVIC Confidea L-DD Wired delegate unit with built-in loudspeaker, microphone connector. Microphone to be ordered separatly
The Confidea L-DD and L-CD wired unit combines a slim, contemporary design with superiour sound quality resulting in an excellent intelligibility.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5 network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing.
As input and output connections are interchangeable, installation is easy, fast and straightforward, reducing installation cost. It is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and headphone volume control buttons.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone.
As the microphone is immune against typical disturbances of mobile phones, delegates can leave their phone on during the meeting.
(Confidea MIC38SL, to be ordered separately).
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- Headphone volume adjustment
- The chairman version (L-CD) comes with a priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone