BARIX Exstreamer P5 The Exstreamer P5 provides amplified audio (5W RMS) directly into an 8 Ohm speaker. Ethersound (ES-100/Spkr) support enables the devices to be used as a single channel receiver/decoder
The Exstreamer P5 is all that is needed to turn any 8 Ohm commercial speaker into an IP enabled Background Music or Paging speaker. The device features special mounting wings, an 8 Watt power amplifier and is powered using PoE. The Exstreamer family of devices support both Internet Radio as well as VoIP protocols and codecs, so the device can perfectly be used to play an Internet Stream as background music while being addressed in case of emergency from an IP phone for paging.
- Automatic Announcement Systems
- Voice Evacuation Systems
- SIP and IP Paging Zone Device
- Generic VoIP decoder for IP Paging and Announcement applications
- Commercial Audio Streaming Applications
- Reliable Internet Radio Receiver
The Barix Exstreamer P5 features:
• High quality, multi standard audio decoding in formats:
PCM 16bit linear, PCM 8bit logarithmic (µLaw / aLaw) ,
MP3, AAC+, Ogg Vorbis
• 2 KB EEprom for configuration storage
• 2 MB Flash memory for application and web server content
• Speaker out (5W @ 8Ohm)
• 10/100Mbit Ethernet port supporting PoE (802.3af)
• RS-485 interface, 300..230'400 Baud, IR interface, 10VDC output (100mA self-resetting
fuse) supporting Barix Volume Source Controller VSC
• 2 LED device status indicators
• 2 LED network status indicators
• Width 108 mm / 4.25“, Height 38 mm / 1.5“, Depth 78.7 mm / 3.1“
• Low weight: 300 g / 10.58 oz.
• Low Power consumption: 15 Watt max.
• Power supply via 802.3af (PoE) Ethernet (48 VDC)