Behringer BA 19A ไมค์จ่อกระเดื่องกลอง Condenser Boundary Microphone
The Behringer BA 19A is a boundary-style condenser microphone designed for acoustic instruments. It has a half-cardioid polar pattern for minimizing off-axis pickup and reducing feedback during live use.
You’ll note the 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response, which is suitable for kick drums, pianos, and other instruments. The mic has a 3-pin XLR output connector.
A switchable presence filter lets you tailor the microphone to different instruments or styles of music. This is adjusted via a toggle switch on the underside of the microphone. The mic requires phantom power to operate, but no external mounting. It comes with a carrying case.
- Condenser boundary microphone for acoustic instruments
- Frequency response for kick drums, piano and bass-heavy instruments
- Integrated preamplifier for outstanding signal integrity
- Half-cardioid polar pattern minimizes background noise and feedback
- Switchable filters for stronger lows and high-frequency attack
- Extremely high signal output which lets the sound cut through
- Requires no external mounting
- Impact-resistant carrying case included
- Rugged, reliable metal construction
- Designed and engineered in Germany