Behringer BA 85A ไมโครโฟนชนิดไดนามิคไมค์ Dynamic Super Cardioid Microphone
The BA 85A Dynamic Supercardioid icrophone from Behringer is a handheld microphone designed to capture audio with sensitivity and accuracy. It can be used for vocals, speech, and instruments in live stage, theater, recording, and rehearsal applications.
The BA 85A offers excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection. It is built with a 3-pin XLR output connector and an integrated shockmount system and spherical wind and pop noise filter. Additionally, it includes a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- Dynamic supercardioid microphone with shaped frequency response for close-up vocals
- Ultrawide frequency response for transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum isolation from other sound sources
- Integrated wind and pop noise filter
- Built-in shockmount system to cut down handling noise
- 3-pin XLR connector
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included