RODE NT1 + Ai-1 Complete Studio Kit Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
A Complete Mic + Interface Bundle from RODE
With the RODE NT1 microphone/Ai-1 USB audio interface bundle, you're equipped to capture pristine, low-noise vocals and instrument audio anywhere you go. The RODE NT1 microphone has a present, full-bodied sound that takes vocals and acoustic instruments to the front of a mix without much sweetening. Sporting a mere 4.5dBA of self-noise, the NT1 is far and away one of the quietest mics in its class. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote isolates the NT1 from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. This mic is a perfect mate for the included RODE Ai-1 interface, which features a USB-C connection for bus power and easy compatibility with modern laptops. Rounding out the package are the RODE SRM combination shockmount-pop shield, which reduces handling noise and "p" pops as you record, as well as a rugged mic cable.
NT1 microphone is quiet, crisp, and clean
The RODE NT1 cardioid condenser microphone is just as at home in front of a delicate vocalist as it is in front of a raucous guitar cabinet. Its ultra-low self-noise means you can give your music and voice work the dynamics they deserve. The NT1 can handle 137dB SPL, so you can be confident that even in front of a loud amp, this mic won't overload. By providing ultra-quiet operation and versatility to handle a wide variety of signals, the NT1 is an affordable studio solution!
Ai-1 interface readies this mic for great recordings on the go
RODE's first-ever audio interface, the Ai-1, is the perfect mate for the NT1. The compact design and streamlined control set, along with its USB bus powering and +48V phantom power, are all you need to make great recordings in the studio or on the road. Balanced 1/4" outputs and a high-quality headphone amp provide accurate mixing and monitoring.
Includes RODE SRM shockmount and XLR cable
RODE wasn't content to supply the NT1 with any ordinary shock mount. That's why it designed the SRM combination shockmount and pop shield. The SRM's entire frame is made from an engineering-grade low-mass polymer, which provides stability without adding weight. This makes the NT1 incredibly easy to use with any microphone stand in your studio. A dual Lyre suspension system offers superior resistance to vibration, with none of the drawbacks of conventional rubber-band shockmounts. The SRM's clamp is robust and easy to operate, while he medical-grade stainless steel pop filter offers excellent plosive protection. Together with an included XLR cable, the RODE NT1/Ai-1 bundle from Millionhead is all you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go.
- Includes the RODE NT1 condenser microphone, Ai-1 USB audio interface, SRM combination shockmount/pop shield, and an XLR mic cable
- All you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go
- NT1 microphone is present yet full bodied for an up-front sound without much sweetening
- 4.5dB self-noise — one of the quietest mics in its class
- 137dB SPL handling — stands up to guitar cabs and drums
- Rycote Lyre suspension isolates the capsule from the body
- Ai-1 audio interface is compact and capable
- Accurate mixing and monitoring via balanced 1/4" outs and high-quality onboard headphone amp
- USB-C connection provides bus power and direct compatibility with modern laptops
- Zero-latency monitoring
- +48V phantom power
- Includes the SMR shockmount/pop filter and an XLR cable
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:1 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones:1 x 1/4" TRS
- USB:1 x Type C
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:1 lbs. 3.7 oz.