Shure PGA Studio Kit 4 at a Glance:
- Shure PGA52 excels on kick drum and bass
- Shure PGA57 captures guitar amps, snares, and more
- Shure PGA181s are solid mics for countless applications
Shure PGA52 excels on kick drum and bass
Record kick drums and bass amps that kick like a mule with the Shure PGA52 dynamic microphone. It's tuned for extremely solid low frequency response, and it'll capture the power of your source with exceptional focus and accuracy. Use the handy swivel joint to find the perfect angle in relation to your sound source. The handy quick release latch makes setup and teardown a snap.
Shure PGA57 captures guitar amps, snares, and more
Capture the intensity of amplifiers, snare drums and more with the Shure PGA57 dynamic microphone. Like the legendary Shure mic it's descended from, the PGA57 serves up consistent results with powerful, harmonically-rich sound sources like guitar amps and snare drums. The cardioid pickup pattern helps you capture more of the sound you want, and less of the sound of the room that you're in.
Shure PGA181s are solid mics for countless applications
With a pair of Shure PGA181 condenser microphones, you'll be primed to capture the true sound of acoustic instruments, vocals, percussion, amplifiers, and more. Recording engineers at Sweetwater know that you need versatile solutions when you don't have a lot of microphones in your collection, and the PGA181 promises great-sounding performance that you can count on for any session.
Shure PGA Studio Kit 4 Features:
- 4-piece mic package with Shure PGA52, Shure PGA57, 2 x Shure PGA181, 3 x clips, 4 x cables, and case
- Shure PGA52 is ideal for kick drum, bass amps, and other bass heavy sources
- Shure PGA57 works great for harmonically rich, high SPL sound sources
- Shure PGA181s are solid mics for vocals, acoustic instruments, percussion, amplifiers, and more
- Shure A25D and WA371 mic clips feature break-resistant plastic construction
- Enough XLR cables to connect the microphones
- Case included