Shure SCM-810 มิกเซอร์ 8-channel Automated Mixer with Adjustable EQ per Channel and IntelliMix circuitry
The Shure SCM810 8-channel automatic mixer features Shure's patented IntelliMix, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones. The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
The Shure SCM810 features adjustable EQ per channel, 48-volt phantom power, active balanced microphone- or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, and an internal power supply.
Shure SCM810 Automatic Mixer Features:
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4" aux input level control
- Eight unbalanced 1/4" direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line/mic level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 48-volt phanton power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)