Soundcraft NANO M16 เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง มิกเซอร์แบบอนาล็อค 16 แชลแนล USB สำหรับเล่น MP3 และบันทึก
Soundcraft Nano M24 is a professional compact analog mixer with outstanding quality and reliability, cutting-edge fashion design, natural and smooth sound interpretation, open and accurate, suitable for band performance , Professional recording and fixed installation applications.
The engineering design of the Nano M24 mixer combines various functions required for live mixing and professional recording: 16 mono inputs, providing ultra-low noise microphone preamplifier and +48 V phantom power; Stereo input channel; mono input with 3-band equalizer and IF sweep; stereo input with 4-band equalizer; 4 auxiliary controls; high-precision 12-band level indicator; 2-track input can be assigned to the main mix , Control room / headphone output, etc.
The Nano M24 has a cutting-edge fashion design with a sense of science and technology, and a new and unique panoramic LED atmosphere level lamp, which can add gorgeous and dynamic visual effects to live performances. Built-in USB player, support MP3 format audio file playback and recording storage. 24-bit DSP effects, providing 100 preset effects. The main mix output is equipped with a 7-band graphic equalizer and supports breakpoint insertion.
The Nano M24 mixer is upgraded with durable steel. All interfaces are made of professional-grade metal materials. The compact and lightweight body and dynamic design make it ideal for band performance, professional recording or fixed installation applications.
- Ultra-low noise discrete MIC preamp with +48V phantom power.
- 8 / 16 mono input channels and 4 stereo input channels.
- Each input channel accepts balanced XLR MIC input and TRS LINE input.
- Low cut for each MIC input.
- Each mono input channel is equipped with 3-band EQ, sweepable MID and PEAK LED.
- 2 stereo input channels accept mono XLR or TRS input; 2 stereo input channels accepts RCA input.
- Each stereo input channel is equipped with 4-band EQ and PEAK LED.
- 8 compressor controls and 8 channel insert points.
- AUX 1 & AUX 2 send post/pre-fader signal for monitoring or external effects; AUX 3 & FX send post-fader for internal effects or monitoring.
- PFL/MUTE and 60mm fader for each channel.
- GR1/2, GR3/4 and MAIN L-R buss assignment for each channel.
- MAIN MIX installs a pair of balanced XLR and a pair of unbalanced TRS connectors and can be equalized via a 7-band GEQ.
- MAIN MIX supports external effect insert.
- 24-bit DSP processor provides up to 100 effect presets.
- USB player for MP3 playback and recording.
- Switch-mode power supply for 100-240Voltage.
- USB port for MAIN MIX recording or playback through CH 15/16 (M16) or CH 23/24 (M24).
- Cutting-edge and eye-catching design. Uniquely-designed Atmos Meter
adds extra visual effects to live performance.