Soundcraft NANO M24 เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง มิกเซอร์แบบอนาล็อค มิกเซอร์ อนาล็อก 24 ch USB เล่นหรือบันทึกไฟล์ MP3
NANO Series multi-channel analog mixing console inherits legendary SOUNDCRAFT craftsmanship and is designed to meet various application requirements from live performance, studio recording and fixed installations. NANO Series owns two models in its product portfolio: M16 (16 channels) and M24 (24 channels) and represents a new level of design, quality and performance.
Soundcraft Nano M24 is a professional compact analog mixer with outstanding quality and reliability, cutting-edge fashion design, natural and smooth sound interpretation, open and accurate, suitable for band performance , Professional recording and fixed installation applications.
The engineering design of the Nano M24 mixer combines various functions required for live mixing and professional recording: 16 mono inputs, providing ultra-low noise microphone preamplifier and +48 V phantom power; Stereo input channel; mono input with 3-band equalizer and IF sweep; stereo input with 4-band equalizer; 4 auxiliary controls; high-precision 12-band level indicator; 2-track input can be assigned to the main mix , Control room / headphone output, etc.
The Nano M24 has a cutting-edge fashion design with a sense of science and technology, and a new and unique panoramic LED atmosphere level lamp, which can add gorgeous and dynamic visual effects to live performances. Built-in USB player, support MP3 format audio file playback and recording storage. 24-bit DSP effects, providing 100 preset effects. The main mix output is equipped with a 7-band graphic equalizer and supports breakpoint insertion.
The Nano M24 mixer is upgraded with durable steel. All interfaces are made of professional-grade metal materials. The compact and lightweight body and dynamic design make it ideal for band performance, professional recording or fixed installation applications.
- Ultra-low noise discrete MIC preamp with +48V phantom power.
- 8 / 16 mono input channels and 4 stereo input channels.
- Each input channel accepts balanced XLR MIC input and TRS LINE input.
- Low cut for each MIC input.
- Each mono input channel is equipped with 3-band EQ, sweepable MID and PEAK LED.
- 2 stereo input channels accept mono XLR or TRS input; 2 stereo input channels accepts RCA input.
- Each stereo input channel is equipped with 4-band EQ and PEAK LED.
- 8 compressor controls and 8 channel insert points.
- AUX 1 & AUX 2 send post/pre-fader signal for monitoring or external effects; AUX 3 & FX send post-fader for internal effects or monitoring.
- PFL/MUTE and 60mm fader for each channel.
- GR1/2, GR3/4 and MAIN L-R buss assignment for each channel.
- MAIN MIX installs a pair of balanced XLR and a pair of unbalanced TRS connectors and can be equalized via a 7-band GEQ.
- MAIN MIX supports external effect insert.
- 24-bit DSP processor provides up to 100 effect presets.
- USB player for MP3 playback and recording.
- Switch-mode power supply for 100-240Voltage.
- USB port for MAIN MIX recording or playback through CH 15/16 (M16) or CH 23/24 (M24).
- Cutting-edge and eye-catching design. Uniquely-designed Atmos Meter
adds extra visual effects to live performance.