Roland KCW-1 200-watt powered subwoofer for use with Roland's KC-Series amps
The KCW-1 Powered Subwoofer is a convenient way to add 200 watts of punchy low end to sub-out equipped KC amps, or to standard amplifiers via the stereo Thru output.
- - 200-watt powered subwoofer for use with Roland's KC-Series amps
- - Stereo Thru Out jack (XLR and 1/4”) for amps without a Subwoofer output
- - Intuitive controls including Crossover knob, Phase switch and Bottom switch
- - Footswitch jack for switching on/off the powered woofer sound
Want more low end? Simply add the Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps (KC-550/-350/150/-60). Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
Made for the Road
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges.
- Rated Power
- 200 W
- Nominal Output Level @ 100 Hz
- THRU OUT : + 4 dBu (XLR / 1/4" Phone type)
- 10"(25cm) x 1
- Nominal Intput Level @ 100 Hz
- INPUT : + 4 dBu (XLR / 1/4" Phone type)
- VOLUME, CROSSOVER
- BOTTOM, PHASE, POWER, GND LIFT
- INPUT Connector L, R (XLR type)
INPUT Jack L (MONO), R (1/4" phone type)
THRU OUT Connector L, R (XLR type)
THRU OUT Jack L (MONO), R (1/4" phone type)
FOOT SW JACK (1/4" phone type)
- Power Consumption
- 135 W
- Owner's Manual, Power cord
- DP-2 Pedal Switch
FS-5U FootSwitch (BOSS)
Size and Weight
- Width (W)
- 438 mm17-1/4 inches
- Depth (D)
- 440 mm17-3/8 inches
- Height (H)
- 460 mm18-1/8 inches
- 23 kg50 lbs. 12 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.