TASCAM DR-100MKIII เครื่องบันทึกเสียง เครื่องอัดเสียง linear PCM recorder
Business for stereo linear PCM recorder top-end model that combines the reliability and quality required for the site.
Long TASCAM stereo linear PCM recorder of the high-end model becomes the serving was DR-100MKII of the successor model, "DR-100MKIII".
Rich user feedback of the recording and playback machine leading brand unique as the foundation, the reliability of the recorder for business, TASCAM history best audio performance, and is a high-end stereo linear PCM recorder for new business in pursuit of sound quality.
Promise smooth operation, operability is enhanced by user feedback
And large LCD, user interface in consideration of the visibility such as a dedicated LED Hardware switch group to contribute to the quick setting
- BWF / MP3 dual-format recording function that files can be recorded at the same time
- To record the setting at the time of recording XRI (eXtended Recording Information) function
- Recording media: SD card (64MB~2GB), SDHC card (4GB~32GB)
- File formats: WAV, MP3
- Number of channels: 2-channel (stereo)
- Playback speed control: (VSA) -50% ~ + 200% (1% step)
- Analog input: XLR-3-31, (1: GND, 2: HOT, 3: COLD), 6.3mm (1/4 ") TRS phone jack (Tip: HOT, Ring: COLD, Sleeve: GND) ※ XLR only phantom-powered
- Analog output: 1/8 "(3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- Headphone output: 1/8 "(3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- Built-in speaker: 0.4W, Mono
- Digital Input: 1/8 "(3.5mm) TRS jack (use only conversion cable)
- USB: micro-B type
- Power supply: built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery (3,950mAh), two AA batteries (alkaline batteries, nickel-metal hydride battery or a lithium battery), USB bus power, a dedicated AC adapter (TASCAM PS-P520E, sold separately), a dedicated external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA, sold separately)
- Dimensions: 80 (W) × 155.7 (H) × 35 (D) mm (excluding protrusions)
- Mass: 375g (without batteries)
- Accessories: digital input conversion cable, instruction manual (with warranty)