The basic public address mixer amplifiers have power ratings from 60W, 120W, 240W, 350W,500W to 650W.
They are featured of 3 microphone inputs, 2 aux inputs and 1 EMC input.
Priority muting is achieved via EMC for overriding other inputs except Mic1 on front panel.
Individual gain controls are provided for Mic 1-3 and Aux 1-2, bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided for overall tone control. 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohms speaker outputs are provided. Extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temp.
* Mixer amplifier for paging and background music system
* Rated power from 60W, 120W, 240W, 350W, 500W to 650W
* 2U rack mount (less than 350W) and 3U rack mount design
* 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohm speaker output
* Three Mic inputs by phone jack type
* Mic 1 with VOX priority and VOX level on front panel
* Mic 2-3 by phone jack on rear panel
* Two Aux Inputs and 2 line inputs for spare use
* One EMC priority input
* EMC has priority over all inputs except MIC1
* Mic 1-3, Aux 1-2 and master volume controls and bass/treble tone control
* Short circuit, overload and high temp protection
* DC 24V available on less than 500W models
* Panel with/without handhold
* Faults monitoring module, it can output short circuit signal to achieve main/spare amplifier