LAB GRUPPEN Lucia 240/2 INCORPORATES EASE OF INSTALL WITH 2 X 120 W OF DECENTRALIZED POWER IN A COMPACT ENERGYSTAR COMPLIANT AMPLIFIER.
LUCIA 240 / 2 has been designed and engineered with quick install and very easy setup in mind. Each unit comes supplied with a wall-mount bracket allowing for discreet on-wall location (such as behind video displays) but can also be located close to wherever it needs to be in the room – such as next to projector or integrated into a reception counter, podium & lectern or bar area. All connections are via Euroblock screw terminals (also RCA phono inputs shared with channel 1 and 2), and level setting is available on front-panel potentiometers. Advanced circuitry protects the amplifier and connected loudspeakers from potential damage caused by clipping, thermal overload, or extreme low line voltage.
Great sound, flexibility and ease of use
Lab.gruppen’s innovative LUCIA (Localized Utility Compact Intelligent Amplification) brings superior audio performance and extraordinary flexibility to a decentralized approach in AV systems design. Power, processing, control and I/O are conveniently placed exactly where they are needed. In many AV applications requiring consistent, high quality audio output, LUCIA offers a logical, costefficient and scalable solution that eliminates the complications and added expense of a centralized equipment room for amplification, matrixing and processing. All LUCIA amplifiers incorporate a digital, firmware-controlled front end coupled to a robust, durable and highly efficient Lab.gruppen output stage, all of which make it the best sounding compact amplifier in its category.
LUCIA amplifiers install quickly and easily, with the supplied wall-mount bracket enabling discreet on-wall placement behind video displays. All connections are via Euroblock screw terminals, and level setting is available on front-panel potentiometers. An advanced protection scheme protects the amplifier and connected loudspeakers from potential damage caused by clipping, thermal overload, or extreme low line voltage.
LUCIA amplifiers are ENERGY STAR qualified, making them an ideal choice for installation in projects seeking energy efficient certifications. The amplifiers automatically enter standby mode after a 20 minute period with no signal input, consuming less than 1 watt. Automatic power-up occurs within two seconds after an input signal is sensed.
- Maximum output power across range of loads – 2 x 120 W into 8, 4 or 2 ohms
- Digital front end – Firmware controlled multi-band compressor and look-ahead limiter
- GPIO – Remote control (e.g. wall panel) for channel switching, level control and integration with paging systems
- Compact form factor – Half-rack, 1U chassis and supplied bracket for discreet on-wall mounting (e.g. behind display screens)
- Efficient Class D amplifier – Patented design for low distortion and minimal heat dissipation
- Auto Load SenseTM – Proprietary auto-set VPL™ (Voltage Peak Limiter) for optimum performance with any connected load
- Fail-safe operation – Comprehensive short circuit, thermal, and under-voltage protection
- Universal power supply – Operates at 100 - 240 V AC (50 or 60 Hz)
- ENERGY STAR® qualified1 – Conforms to latest specification energy efficiency standards
- Intelligent fan control – Silent operation at idle and at lower output levels