LAB.GRUPPEN เครื่องขยายเสียง (เพาเวอร์แอมป์) FP7000 2 × 3500 W at 2 ohms
7,000 Watt 2-Channel Amplifier with NomadLink Network Monitoring and Dedicated Control for Touring Applications
- 7,000 Watt, 2-channel amplifier with up to 3,500 Watts output per channel and NomadLink network for monitoring and control
- Selectable gain plus scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application
- 2 x 3,500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 2,800 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1,450 Watts into 8 Ohms, 2 x 730 Watts into 16 Ohms
- Proven and reliable Class-TD output stage delivers Class-A/B audio quality with Class-D efficiency
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS) ensures constant power output at all times
- Intuitive DeviceControl software monitors and controls key functions via the NomadLink network
- Comprehensive protection scheme including current, voltage, DC, temperature, short circuit and open load warnings
- Efficient Intercooler copper cooling system dissipates more heat for extended peak output
- 2 x balanced analog audio inputs and 2 x link outputs on Neutrik XLR* connectors
- 2 NL4 Neutrik speakON* output connectors
- Removable dust filter grilles for increased air circulation
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in touring applications
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
FP+ SERIES FP 7000
Versatile and Durable Workhorse Engineered to Satisfy All But the Most Power-Hungry Needs.
The versatile FP 7000 supplies power output (2 × 3500 W at 2 ohms) well matched to a wide variety of applications. At the core of the FP 7000’s performance is a breakthrough advance in LAB GRUPPEN’s patented Class TD® output stage, an amplifier topology that approaches the exceptional efficiency of Class D while retaining the sonic purity of proven Class B designs. Further contributing to the remarkable efficiency of the FP 7000 is a Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply (R.SMPS™), which gives the added benefit of stabilizing rail voltages to the output even with wide fluctuations of mains voltage. A highly refined and updated circuit layout optimizes the interaction of R.SMPS and Class TD to produce the excellent power density of the FP 7000.
The FP 7000 is shipped with a NomadLink® network interface as standard. In conjunction with DeviceControl software, NomadLink allows monitoring of all key amplifier parameters and remote control of power on/off, channel mutes, and channel solo functions.
NB. NomadLink requires the separate NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge & Network Controller