QSC RMX2450a เครื่องขยายเสียง 2 channels, 500 watts/ch at 8Ω, 800 watts/ch at 4Ω, 1200 watts/ch at 2Ω
The RMX2450A is a 750W-Channel @ 4 Ohms stereo power amplifier.
The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. Three 2-rackspace models range in power from 430 to 1200 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Two 3-rackspace models provide 2000 to 2500 watts per channel at 2 ohms. All five models feature a compact chassis less than 16" deep. RMXa amplifiers include a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs, Speakon® and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 Ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reducedistortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz)protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier stripinputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channelautomatically protectsamplifier and speakers
- Stereo Mode (both channels driven)
8 Ohms / FTC 20 Hz – 20 kHz /0.1% THD: 450W
8 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 500W
4 Ohms / FTC 20Hz – 20 kHz / 0.1% THD: 650W
4 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 750W
2 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD: 1200W
- Bridge-Mono Mode
8 Ohms / FTC 20 Hz – 20 kHz / 0.1% THD: 1300W
8Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 1500W
4 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD: 2400W
All specifications are subject to change without notice.