QSC RMX5050a เครื่องขยายเสียง 2 channels, 1100 watts/ch at 8Ω, 2000 watts/ch at 4Ω, 2500 watts/ch at 2Ω, 5000 watts/ch at 4Ω (bridged)
The RMX5050A is a 1800W-Channel @ 4 Ohms stereo power amplifier.
The RMXa Series amplifiers from QSC offer true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. Three 2-rackspace models range in power from 430 to 1200 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Two 3-rackspace models provide 2000 to 2500 watts per channel at 2 ohms. All five models feature a compact chassis less than 16" deep. RMXa amplifiers include a comprehensive set of features including XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs, Speakon® and binding post outposts for convenient connectivity. User-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
QSC’s RMX 5050a power amplifier represents state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcementapplications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050a is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
Both the RMX 5050a and RMX 4050a feature a three-tier, Class H design that is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more available current goes into producing useful audio power.
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 Ohmpower and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reducedistortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz)protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier stripinputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channelautomatically protects amplifier and speakers
- Stereo Mode (both channels driven)
8 Ohms / FTC 20 Hz – 20 kHz /0.1% THD: 1850W
8 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 1100W
4 Ohms / FTC 20Hz – 20 kHz / 0.1% THD: 1600W
4 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 1800W
2 Ohms / FTC 20 Hz – 20 kHz / 1% THD: 2000W
2 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD: 2500W
- Bridge-Mono Mode
8 Ohms / FTC 20 Hz – 20 kHz / 0.1% THD: 3200W
8Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD: 3600W
4 Ohms / EIA 1 kHz / 1% THD: 5000W