Behringer PMP-500 เพาเวอร์มิกเซอร์ EUROPOWER PMP-500
When you need superior sound quality for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but want to keep the outboard gear to a minimum, get ready to love the Behringer PMP500 powered mixer. This 500-Watt, 12-channel all-in-one combines the features of other best-selling small-format mixers with freshly-designed FX processors from KLARK TEKNIK FX and Class-D amplifier technology -- virtually everything you need for great sound in an easy-to-use, portable desk-top form factor.
Massive Power-Ultra Lightweight
Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200-Watts of output power. Not this bad boy -- it comes armed with 500 Watts of the cleanest output you'll find anywhere! It's revolutionary Class-D amplifier and Switch-Mode Power Supply technologies keep the weight down by eliminating the heavy transformers and massive heat sinks found in traditional amps.
Top-of-the-Line KLARK TEKNIK Effects
Behringer's sister company, KLARK TEKNIK, recognized the world over for their high-end signal processors, provided PMP's FX engines, which feature some of the best-sounding studio-grade presets in the industry.
Make a Good First Compression
"One-knob" compressors are available on all mono channels and are super-easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity-just like the pros.
Stop Feedback Dead in its Tracks
Every PMP Series powered mixer features the FBQ Feedback Detection System. Fast, dependable, and super-easy to use, just press the FBQ In switch and the graphic EQ sliders light up showing which frequencies are causing the problem. With BEHRINGER FBQ, you can say goodbye to feedback forever!
Small, Simple, Superb
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, simple powered mixer, and these are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. They're easy to learn and operate, plus with so many incredible built-in features, they make it easy to put on a show in an instant.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12-channel mixer section features 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, 2 additional stereo inputs plus separate Aux input
- 6 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany