AtlasIED SM8SUB70 8" SURFACE MOUNT SUBWOOFER WITH 60-WATT 70V/100V TRANSFORMER
The SM8SUB70 8" subwoofer system is perfect for restaurants, bars, and high-fashion retail outlets. The system utilizes a 8" woofer housed in a 915 cubic inch multi-angle, flyable, wood enclosure system to provide extended low frequency response with a wide variety of mounting options. (Not for outdoor use!).
Inserts are included for use with 1/4"-20 drop forge eyebolts, optional SM8CBKT-B /-W mounting bracket. An 18 dB/octave three-pole passive crossover eliminates the need for a separate electronic network or dedicated amplification to power the loudspeaker. Its low crossover point (120Hz) nearly eliminates localization, allowing a designer to boundary-load the SM8SUB70-B near a wall or into a corner for maximum output, while maintaining even coverage throughout the space.
A premium 70.7V transformer allows the SM8SUB70 to be paralleled with any 70.7V commercial audio system to provide extended low frequency response and more overall audio impact for foreground music systems. (Unit is also 8ohm compatible). Perfect for use with other SM series full range loudspeakers Available In black (SM8CXT-B) or White (SM8CXT-W)
- Attractive, yet Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Barrier Strip Input for 70.7/100V/8 Ohm or Parallel 4 Pole Speak-ON™ Input for 8 Ohm Operation Only
- Durable Black, Rough-Coat Finish
- Fuse Protection for Driver
- Includes Internal High Efficiency 60 Watt 70.7/100V Transformer (May be Bypassed for 8 Ohm Operation)
- Multiple 1/4"-20 Inserts, Providing Fly Points for a Variety of Mounting Configurations
- Optional Bracket for Wall Mounting
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover (Raco 753 or eq.) for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination
- Omnimount™ Compatible (Not Sold by Atlas Sound)
||55Hz - 100Hz
||10 5/8" (26.9875 cm)