JBL PRX325D ลำโพง Dual 15" 2-Way Speaker System
PRX325D is a dual 15-inch portable two-way speaker system designed for live performance, music playback or reinforcement of speech. The dual fifteen configuration is especially useful for applications in which extra low frequency power and extension is needed but adding a sub to the system is not practical.
For the low and middle ranges, PRX325D uses two premium 15-inch woofers with a edge-wound ribbon voice coil of 2 ½ inch (64mm) in diameter. The upper woofer operates at mid and low ranges and the lower woofer focuses on bass only. Such quasi three-way design offers the system extra bass without the help of an additional subwoofer system. For the high end, a JBL 2412 1-inch ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm provides the system with clean and warm high notes and uncompromised reliability. JBL SonicGuard™ technology improves system stability by protecting the high frequency driver from excessive power without interrupting the show. Apart from the drivers, fault-free performance of the system also relies on the precision-crafted crossover network, which feeds the two drivers with clear cut frequencies with minimum overlap and is capable of handling high power with its high-voltage capacitors and inductors. The patented Progressive Transition™ waveguide mounts on top of the tweeter and provides the system with superior coverage control, reduced distortion and smoother frequency response.
PRX325D encloses all the acoustic components in a rugged cabinet constructed from 15mm MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low frequency response. Two all-steel handles are integrated to sides of the case to make transport and setup easier. For the front of the speaker, a dent-resistant grille made from 18-gauge perforated steel protects the components inside from damage on the move or during the show.
- Dual 15-inch woofers with a 2 ½ inch diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil for solid and extended bass, high efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2412 1-inch ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm delivers clean and warm high notes and uncompromised reliability
- JBL SonicGuard™ technology constantly protects the high frequency driver from excessive power
- Precision-crafted crossover feeds drivers with clear-cut frequencies and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region
- Progressive Transition™ waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion and smoother frequency response
- Rugged enclosure made from 15mm MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Dent-resistant grille protects the internal from damage on the move or during the show