JBL PRX818XLFW ลำโพง Powered Subwoofer 18″ with Wi-Fi
The PRX818XLFW from JBL is an extended low-frequency subwoofer designed and engineered to provide sub-bass frequencies with accuracy and power with extensive Wi-Fi control over the on-board DSP. Well suited for event halls, bands, DJ systems, clubs, bars, schools, and churches, the speaker utilizes a 1500W Class-D amplifier to power the 18″ woofer, which offers a frequency range of 30 to 103 Hz at 134 dB maximum SPL output.
The built-in Wi-Fi offers wireless control of the system from anywhere in the venue using the free PRX Connect app for iOS and Android devices. The app controls levels, an 8-band parametric EQ, user presets, and up to 50ms of user-defined delay to fine-tune your setup.
The durable 18mm plywood enclosure is coated with an Obsidian DuraFlex finish and a powder-coated steel grille with acoustical transparent black-cloth backing.
- Maximum SPL Output 134 dB Peak
- 18” Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low distortion and higher SPL
- 1500W highly efficient Class-D amplifier
- DSP input-limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, and component optimization
- Wireless remote control of its on-board DSP EQ parameters via Wi-Fi. Control and configure your show from anywhere
- Professional XLR-1/4” combination inputs and XLR loop-through
- Top-panel M20 pole-mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- Injection-molded handles with comfort-rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar-plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue-and-groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour-proven DuraFlex finish