ONE SYSTEMS 112/HTH 12-inch two-way systems.
The One Systems 112HTH is a universal direct weather loudspeaker system designed for use in both marine environments and general purpose inland environments. The 12-inch two-way design provides high level acoustic radiation and extended low frequency response from a compact enclosure. The 112HTH utilizes 316-grade stainless steel (marine-grade) for all structural and rigging points. All associated One Systems rigging accessories are also 316-grade stainless steel. All metal components that are not structural feature a newly developed marine- grade powder coat over 304-grade stainless steel. This allows the 112HTH to be used in ocean front and cruise ship applications, as well as in general direct weather installations. IMPORTANT NOTE: For ocean front and marine environments, the included “vent plugs” must be installed in the loudspeaker vents!
The 112HTH also features an installer configurable High Z or Lo Z mode. The High Z mode features a wide bandwidth 1 50-watt autoformer that presents input taps of 150 watts, 75 watts, and 37.5 watts. The Lo Z mode is 8 ohms. The simple configuration process is found on the third page of the product data sheet. The configuration scheme does not utilize any switches that limit system reliability. The Hi Z mode allows for either 70.7Vrms or 100Vrms operation. The 112HTH offers a large format titanium compression driver and high order filtering to provide superb intelligibility, extended bandwidth, as well as superior system dynamics. For extended bandwidth applications, the 112 HTH may be coupled with the 118HSB in a bi-amp configuration to provide full bandwidth operation at very high sound pressure levels and with a very small footprint.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Marine-grade (316) stainless steel rigging and structural support
- Easily configurable Hi Z (150 watt) multi tap or Lo Z (8 ohm) operation
- Combined 70.7Vrms or 100Vrms operation
- Rotatable High frequency horns
- ET-60/40 horn supplied and ET-105/60 horn available
- No performance degrading or dynamics limiting passive protection devices
- 800 watts continuous, 3200 watts peak power handling in Lo Z mode
- IEC 529 IP 45 ingress protection (IP 56 when vent plugs are installed)