QSC E110 ลำโพง แบบ Passive 2-way ดอกลำโพงขนาด 10 นิ้ว woofer, เสียงแหลมขนาด 1นิ้ว Passive Loudspeaker
The QSC E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10” die cast frame woofer with a 2.5” voice-coil, housed in a multi-purpose enclosure for stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with an 85° wide coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 loudspeaker is angled up at 55°, allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
An all metal, dual angle, 35mm socket allows the loudspeaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage and reduce rear wall reflections. Multiple mounting options using E-Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts (sold separately) are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles.
Like all speakers in the E-Series Entertainment System, the E110 is compatible with GXD, PLD amplifiers and TouchMix digital mixers, which afford advanced signal processing options to help fine-tune the performance of your speakers. The QSC E110 features a redesigned yoke for better mounting in permanent installations.
- 300W continuous, 1200W peak
- E-Series Entertainment System offers advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grille
- Constructed of rugged plywood and coated in black, textured paint
- Dual angle pole socket