QSC E112 ลำโพงแบบ Passive 2-way ดอกลำโพงขนาด 12 นิ้ว woofer, เสียงแหลมขนาด 1 นิ้ว Passive Loudspeaker
The QSC E112 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker, well suited for sound reinforcement applications including live performance, DJ and dance music, karaoke, and event production. The E112 requires an amplifier with a minimum of 400W continuous (1600W peak) to power the 12″ woofer and 1″ compression driver that combine to offer a frequency response of 64 Hz to 20 kHz (-6 dB) with a peak SPL of 128 dB.
QSC recommends the use of a DSP speaker processor or a power amplifier with integrated DSP in order to set crossovers, limiting, and equalization to ensure the best performance. QSC’s GXD or PLD amplifiers, as well as TouchMix digital mixers offer on-board DSP and factory-tuned presets, which provide settings for live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music, and karaoke.
The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides a direct-match-transition (DMT) coverage angle of 85°, which is suitable for most medium and medium-to-long-throw applications. An all-metal, dual-angle, 35mm socket allows the loudspeaker to be mounted vertically on a pole or angled down by 10° to improve audience coverage and reduce rear wall reflections. Multiple mounting options using E Series Yoke or M8 eyebolts (sold separately) are supported. Input connections include dual NL4 as well as screw terminal receptacles.
- High-output, professional-quality sound with 400W continuous (1600W peak) power handling
- E-Series Entertainment System: advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers
- E-Series Entertainment System DSP tunings are available for PLD and GXD processing amplifiers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grille
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Optional accessories include Transport covers M10 eyebolt kit