Yamaha DBR12 ลำโพง 12 นิ้ว พร้อมเครื่องขยายเสียง 1000 W. 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker (1x12")
Yamaha DBR-12 Powered Speaker (1x12")
High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
The DBR's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W* of power, achieving an SPL of 132dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
*DBR10 has an output level of 700W.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver* produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
*DBR10 features a 1" compression driver.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50°wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15's symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
Rigging Points for Installation Applications
DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts.
*Speaker brackets and eye-bolts are not included.
DBR powered speaker systems bring excellent sound quality, reliability, and portability in three affordable models. Using the latest DSP, engineers applied our proprietary FIR-X tuning, to optimize the sound, and protection algorithms to give the DBR series class-leading maximum output power.
DBR models are bi-amped, using a separate power amplifier for the woofer and the high frequency driver to deliver accurate, controlled performance. All the acoustic components were specifically designed to take full advantage of the power amplifiers and DSP, resulting in a very natural sound even at very high levels. With a simple switch, a DBR can easily be configured for use as a high performance floor monitor or great sounding main speaker making setup a snap. Add to this Yamaha's 7 Year warranty and you can be assured a long life with great sound. Yamaha DBR series gives you the Power to Play.
The DBR12 delivers Best-in-Class maximum output (131 dB SPL) with minimal distortion, using two separate power amplifiers designed specifically for the drivers. 800 watts for the woofer and 200 watts available for the high frequency driver combined with the latest DSP to control and protect the system assure performance and reliability in a compact package.
- Yamaha products. Yamaha DBR-12 Powered Speaker (1x12") Technical Description -
- System Type: 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 52 Hz-20 kHz
- Coverage Angle: (Horizontal x Vertical) H90" x V60" Constant Directivity Horn
- Measured Maximum SPL (Peak) IEC Noise@1m: 131 dB SPL
- Crossover: 2.1 kHz
- Power Rating Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W)
- Power Rating Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Power Consumption: 74 W
- Components LF: 12" Cone, 2" Voice Coil
- Components HF: 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Dimensions: (W x H x D, Including Rubber Feet) 376 x 601 x 348 mm (14.8" x 23.7" x 13.7")
- Net Weight: 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)
- I/O Connectors:
- Input INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA-pin x 2
- Output XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Input Sensitivity: (Level: Center) INPUT1: LINE: +10 dBu, MIC: -22 dBu, INPUT2: +10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT1: LINE: +24 dBu, MIC: -8 dBu, INPUT2: +24 dBu
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 27 x 19 x 17 in