Yamaha DBR-15 ลำโพง 15 นิ้ว พร้อมเครื่องขยายเสียง 1000 W. 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker (1x15")
High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
The DBR's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W* of power, achieving an SPL of 132dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
*DBR10 has an output level of 700W.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver* produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50°wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15's symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
Rigging Points for Installation Applications
DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts.
*Speaker brackets and eye-bolts are not included.
Yamaha products. Yamaha DBR-15 Powered Speaker (1x15") Technical Description - System Type: 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 49 Hz-20
- Coverage Angle: (Horizontal x Vertical) H90* x V60* Constant Directivity Horn
- Measured Maximum SPL (Peak) IEC Noise@1m: 132
- Crossover: 2.1 kHz
- Power Rating Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W)
- Power Rating Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Power Consumption: 74 W
- Components LF: 15" Cone, 2.5" Voice Coil
- Components HF: 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Dimensions: (W x H x D, Including Rubber Feet) 455 x 700 x 378 mm (17.9" x 27.6" x 14.9)
- Net Weight: 19.3 kg (42.6 lbs)
- I/O Connectors:
- Input INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA-pin x 2
- Output XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Input Sensitivity: (Level: Center) INPUT1: LINE: +10 dBu, MIC: -22 dBu, INPUT2: +10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT1: LINE: +24 dBu, MIC: -8 dBu, INPUT2: +24 dBu
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 31 x 22 x 19 in