TELEVIC Confidea DD Wireless delegate unit with built-in loudspeaker, microphone connector. Microphone
The Confidea wireless unit combines a slim, contemporary design, excellent intelligibility and ease of use with a robust and reliable wireless connection which sets it apart from traditional wireless systems.
The units are equipped with a microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button and have two headphone outputs with a single volume control.
The chairman unit comes with an additional priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button.
Confidea units combine a smart power management with an easy to replace removeable Lithium-ion battery pack. (Confidea BP, to be ordered separately)
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone which is immune against GSM disturbances. (ConfideaMIC38SL or MIC50SL, to be ordered separately)
To prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, the Confidea© wireless system and the discussion units have a digital encryption mechanism to keep information of the meeting confidential.
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- The chairman version (CD) comes with a priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button
- Red battery status LED
4 h remaining : 1 Hz blinking
2h remaining : 2 Hz blinking
1h remaining : 4 Hz blinking
- Blue out of range status LED
Off : connection established
Blinking : searching connection
On : out of range, shutdown after 2 min.
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Battery pack connection
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone