AKG WMS 470 Instrument Set Wireless System
The AKG WMS 470 Instrumental Set Wireless Instrument System delivers quality, reliable wireless transmission, flexible features and intuitive control for cable-free guitar playing and other instruments on stage. The WMS 470 Instrumental Set consists of the SR470 diversity receiver, PT470 bodypack transmitter and MK/GL instrument/guitar cable. The cable features a mini-XLR connector to the bodypack transmitter and a 1/4″ phone connector for guitars and other instruments.
Users can select up to 1200 frequencies across the 30MHz tuning range. This also allows for operation of up to 20 channels simultaneously within the same frequency band or up to 48 channels in multiple bands.
Automatic setup allows for quick and easy configuration to those who are less familiar with operating wireless microphone / instrument systems. Infrared sync between the transmitter and receiver allows for remote channel syncing. The transmitter omits 50mW of output power, is lightweight and operates for up to 14 hours on a single AA (lithium) battery. Additional features include all-metal receiver construction, balanced and unbalanced audio outputs and up to 16 pre-programmed frequencies per group over the 30.5 MHz tuning range.
- 30.5 MHz tuning range
- Half 19″ all metal case diversity receiver
- Automatic setup function designed for less experienced operators
- Up to 16 pre-programmed frequencies per group
- Pilot Tone prevents unexpected start-up noise
- Infrared link of all frequency and setup data to the transmitter
- Transmitter battery status monitoring
- Programmable warning functions using a two-color display backlighting to indicate critical operation conditions (low battery, audio peak, RF low)
- Compatible with WMS 4500 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality directional and omnidirectional antennas