TELEVIC Confidea L-CI Wired chairman unit with built-in loudspeaker, microphone connector, channel selector with OLED display, prior and next button. Microphone to be ordered separatly.
The L-DI/CI unit is a unit for discussion and multi-language applications. It allows the delegate of a conference to speak, request-to-speak and listen to the speaker in their native tongue.
The OLED information display indicates the selected channel number, the abbreviated channel name in ISO format and a volume bar.
The chairman unit comes with an additional priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button.
The Confidea L-DI and L-CI units have the capability selecting up to 28 (CE2500) or 58 (CPU5500) channels depending on the central control unit used.
Setup is done in just a blink of an eye. The units interconnect in daisy chain over Cat 5 network cabling. The RJ45 connectors are hidden in the base of the unit and the cables are held in place by two notches in the unit housing.
As input and output connections are interchangeable, installation is easy, fast and straightforward, reducing installation cost. It is the ideal system for frequently changing environments.
A screw lock connector is provided to connect a removable microphone.
As the microphone is immune against typical disturbances of mobile phones, delegates can leave their phone on during the meeting.
(Confidea MIC38SL, to be ordered separately).
- Built-in high quality loudspeaker which is automatically muted when the microphone is active, to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Microphone On/Off or request-to-speak button with two signalling LEDs
- Two headphone outputs
- One headphone volume adjustment
- One channel Up/Down adjustment
- OLED channel and headphone volume information display
- The chairman version (L-CI) comes with a priority, next-in-line and system volume adjustment button
- Two 3.5 mm jack plugs for headphones
- Two RJ45 connectors
- Screw lock socket to connect removable microphone