QSC RMX 1450 เพาเวอร์แอมป์ Power amp 2 channels, 280 watts/ch at 8Ω, 450 watts/ch at 4Ω, 700 watts/ch at 2Ω
The RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. The RMX Series deliver unmatched performance at a breakthrough price. And with QSC's free 6 year warranty, the RMX is an even better value. *
Need help selecting the right RMX Series amplifier for your speakers? All you need to know is the speaker's power handling rating found on the manufacturer's specification sheet and the Amplifier Selector Tool
will help you select an amplifier that best fits your needs.
Muscular Power Plant
The power supply is the heart of an amplifier, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The RMX uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2 ohm speaker loads.
RMX amplifiers deliver true studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion (<0.05% THD) and a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling us to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces and less than 16" deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling and cooling.
The RMX Series is packed full of professional features that increase performance and flexibility:
- The RMX 1850HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2 ohms stereo or 4 ohms bridged applications (a RMX 1850HD exclusive!)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance.
- Selectable low-frequency filters boost system response, protect speakers and ensure low-end tightness by more precisely matching the amplifier's range to the loudspeakers.
- Barrier strip, XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs plus Speakon and binding post outputs provide easy connections.
- Low-noise variable speed fans with rear-to-front air flow keep amplifiers and racks cool.
With over 30 years of building amplifiers for the largest touring companies and venues around the world, you can count on QSC's reputation for designing the most reliable amps available.
- Compact size - up to 2400 watts in 2 rack spaces
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3mm) TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract