D&R AIRMATE-USB มิกเซอร์สถานีวิทยุ Low budget Radio-On Air console. Thousands of happy users. Now with built in USB and Hybrids.
AIRMATE-USB 8 channel (with 6 triple and 2 dual inputs) radio production console,
มิกเซอร์สถานีวิทยุ อุปกรณ์ห้องส่งวิทยุ ระดับมืออาชีพ มิกเซอร์สถานีวิทยุรุ่นโปร
We designed the Airmate-USB to fulfil the requirements for a high grade low cost radio production mixer.
Built around well proven low noise circuitry, this console is the reliable workhorse for the self-op production D.J. that needs an internal Telephone Hybrid (2x) and USB connection to the PC (e.q. for streaming to the web).
A heavy duty 19" rack mounted RF shielded chassis houses 8 vertical triple input modules giving flexibility rarely found in a mixer of this type.
Six input channels with high quality balanced microphone inputs on XLR and two stereo line level inputs on Cinch (RCA) connectors.
Every Mic input has an insert for signal processors.
And… every line level line B input can be converted into a phono (grammophone) channel by simply fitting an optional stereo R.I.A.A. equalized phono pre-amp.
This new Airmate-USB model has 6 balanced mic inputs (+48 phantom is standard) with insert, 12 stereo line inputs, 2x USB and 2x Telephone Hybrids.
Channel 5 and 6 have Mic/Line and USB interface to transfer audio from and to your PC.
Channel 7 and 8 have, apart from the stereo line input, also RJ-11 connectors to interface with a POT (Plain Old Telephone) line and a telephone appliance.
High quality built in Hybrids with R and C balance and direct Talk back in the Hybrid channels makes a conversation with listeners very easy.
The front panel ON switch is wired in series with the built in mechanical fader start enabling selection of start either by fader or hard start via the ON switch.
Faderstart generates in the Mic mode a Mic-on signalling to switch on ON-Air lights. There is a 3 band Equalizer on channel 1-6.
The stereo Aux send can be set pre or post fader.
The Airmate-USB is designed to be the focal point for local radio production work in the studio or at home. It’s comprehensive, yet understandable features make it the ideal companion for rapid on-the-spot radio programmes.
Small, reliable and 19" rack mounting ideal for production rooms. It can also double as an On-Air mixer or implemented in your own Internet Radio station.
If your budget is tight, it never becomes obsolete as it can revert to production use, if, at a later date you fit in a larger On-Air mixer.
- Mic inputs: bal, 2kOhm, XLR. Phantom: 48 volt.
- Noise: - 122 dBr (A-weighted).
- Sensitivity: - 70dB min, OdB max.
- Insert: -10dBv in/out.
- Line inputs: unbal., 10kOhm, Cinch.
- Gain: range of 40dB.
- Phono inputs: unbal. 47kOhm, 5 mV.
- 2 Track return: - 10 dBV at 10kOhm.
- Aux returns: - 10 dBv at 10kOhm stereo
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 playback and record mode.
- HID Functions: Volume/Mute
- RJ-11 connectors for phone line/dialler
- Mix Minus rejection @1kHz -60dB.
- Left/Right: + 4 dBu bal. XLR.
- Monitor/Aux : + 4dBu unbal. on Cinch.
- Cleanfeed/Announcer: + 4dBu, Jacks. Tape outp: -10dBv, unbal. Cinch.
- Headphone: 16-600 Ohm, Jack.
- Announcer: 16-600 Ohm, Jack.
- High: + / -12 dB at 12kHz shelving. Mid: + / -12dB at 1 kHz bell curve. Low: + / -12dB at 60 Hz bell curve.
- Frequency response: 10 - 60.000Hz. Distortion: < 0.009% max at 1 kHz.
- Start switch: reed relay.
- Ledbars: 21 segment.
- Power Consumption: 25VA
- Left-Right 19" rack mountable. (482mm width)
- Front-Back: 356mm (8HE).
- Height: 95mm.
- Space below frontpanel: 20mm
- Weight: 11 kg.
- For Drop through mounting cut a hole of 450 x 330 mm (console height is 95mm)