QSC AD-C821S SYSTEM ลำโพง Loudspeaker System with AD-C821 Loudspeaker, Split Ring, Tile Rails, & Square White Grille
QSC's AD-C821 loudspeaker is acoustically identical to their AD-C821 and is designed for music playback, public address and distributed audio in applications that require high output from a ceiling mounted loudspeaker. The AcousticDesign™ Series of installation loudspeakers has been designed for trouble-free operation and versatility. The AD-C821 uses custom designed transducers and crossover networks as a fully integrated, sealed system (AD-C821).
The AD-821 is a fully integrated, factory sealed system using a "dog-ear" style mounting scheme. When ordered as a system, a set of tile rails and a split ring are included as is a round or square grille.
The 8" woofer is equipped with a treated paper cone on a steel frame. In the optimized enclosure the usable low frequency of the system extends to 52 Hz. The 1.4" compression driver fires through the center of the woofer and is acoustically mated to the woofer for a smooth transition at crossover. The system achieves 90 degree axisymmetric coverage.
High-current, low tolerance network components provide smooth full-range, passive performance. The included 70V/100V, custom designed transformer is optimized for low lineloss as well as accurate and transparent acoustic performance.
The AD-C821 loudspeaker measures 91dB sensitivity (1W/1m) and at full continuous power is capable of producing 114 dB SPL (1W/1m) output.
- 8" low-frequency woofer
- 1.4" diaphragm compression driver
- 200 watt continuous power rating
- 70V/100V multi-tap transformer included (system can operate in distributed or low-impedance mode)
- AD-C821 designed as a fully integrated blind-mount system
- One AD-C821 blind-mount loudspeaker system
- One set of tile rails & a split ring
- One AD-C800SG square white paintable grille
- Configuration: Passive
- Low-frequency Transducer: 8" (203 mm) ferrite woofer
- Hight-frequency Transducer: 1.4" (36 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Frequency Range*:
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 61 Hz - 18 kHz
- Useable Frequency Range (-10 dB): 52 Hz- 18 kHz
*All frequency ranges specified refer to measured half-space response (2 pi)
- Maximum Output**:
- Calculated Peak Output: 120 dB SPL
- Calculated Continuous Output: 114 dB SPL
**Calculated maximum peak SPL at 1m, half-space, speaker operating at reated rms power pink noise input, 50Hz-20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90° horizontal and vertical
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Rating:
- RMS Power Handling***: 200W
- Recommended Max Amp Power: 400W
***Maximum input power tested in accordance with IEC recommendations; 50Hz-20kHz band limiting, 6 dB signal crest factor.
- Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL, 1W/1m
- Bass Loading: Ported
- Transformer Type: Custom low distortion laminated core, wide bandwidth design
- Transformer Taps:
100 V: 16 ohms bypass, 100 W, 50 W, 25 W
70 V: 16 ohms bypass, 100 W, 50 W, 25 W, 12.5 W
- Agency Rating: CE, UL 1480 (commercial/professional use) UL 2043 (air handling spaces)
- Enclosure Volume: 18 L (0.64 ft 3)
- Connectors: 2-pin Euro-style connectors
- Mounting Hardware: Captive, integral Mounting Clamps. Insert enclosure into mounting hole, and tighten. Suspended ceiling Split-ring and Suspended Ceiling Tile Rails - sold separately.
- Weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Diameter: 13.4" (340 mm)
- Depth: 11.9" (302 mm)