Lewitt DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 (cardioid) comes with a selection of shock and drum mounts. And comes in a rugged aluminum case
The DTP Beat Kit Pro7 is an elite full-spectrum drum set designed for an ever growing number of professional drummers and sound engineers looking for a high-performance all-around kit that allows for reproducing authentic, powerful sound full of detail in any setting. From upscale studio projects to big live acts, the DTP Beat Kit Pro7 provides just the kind of reliable premium gear you need for a memorable performance.
This 7-piece pro-kit contains our drum mic masterpiece, the dual-element cardioid DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TTS mics, two LCT 340 condenser mics and one cardioid dynamic MTP 440 DM mic, as well as a selection of shock and drum mounts. All these pro-quality, precision-engineered microphones feature a tailored frequency response designed specifically for miking drums, percussions and bass instruments. The complete packageexhibits fantastic SPL handling and off-axis sound rejection, delivering remarkably bright, smooth and balanced sound – anytime, anywhere.
The complete kit comes in a rugged aluminium case which allows for easy travel and secure storage.
- 7-piece quality drum kit containing one DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TTS microphones, two LCT 340 condenser microphones and one dynamic MTP 440 DM
- Kit includes two LCT 40 Ws windshields, five DTP 40 Mts shock mounts, four DTP 40 Mt drum mounts and one MTP 40 MCs shock mount
- DTP 640 REX combines a high-performance back-electret and a dynamic capsule in one mic, capturing punch and attack as well as the round tonal response of the drum’s shell
- DTP 340 TTS features a super-cardioid pickup pattern for maximum gain before feedback
- LCT 340 1/2-inch externally polarized small-diaphragm condenser microphone with cardioid capsule, convenient snap closure, transformerless output and dual-color LEDs
- MTP 440 DM cardioid dynamic microphone featuring a high-performance capsule for effective isolation of the intended sound source, perfectly suited for miking snare drums
- All microphones feature frequency responses tailored for drums, percussions and acoustic instruments
- Highly durable thanks to rugged construction and hardened steel-mesh grilles
- All models are equipped with gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connectors ensuring low noise and reliable signal paths
- Comes in a black aluminium case with double foam layers and leather faces for easy travel and secure storage
Note: The DTP Beat Kit Pro 7 Cardioid is the same as the DTP Beat Kit Pro 7, without the two Omni capsules for the LCT 340 pair.