LD Systems MAUI 11G2 ชุดเครื่องเสียง 1,000 วัตต์ PORTABLE COLUMN PA SYSTEM WITH MIXER AND BLUETOOTH 1000W.
A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 11 G2. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other - and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as a PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 11 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed after years of experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for small to medium-sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 11 G2 is equipped with three 6.5" woofers, eight 3" full-range speakers and two 1" neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier boasting 1,000 watts of peak power and producing a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX® DSP technology from LD Systems provides top-class performance each time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way-crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 11 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion - Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer or DJ, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 11 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 11 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
- Compact Plug and Play column system for monitoring and PA sound reinforcement
- Discreet appearance for inconspicuous applications
- LD Systems DynX Technology
- With limiter, equalizer, compressor and crossovers functions
- Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum level: 124 dB
- Consisting of 1 x 3 x 6.5" bass reflex subwoofer and satellite speakers 1x 8 x 3" / HF: 1" horn tweeter
- Integrated Class D digital amplifier with 500W RMS power, 1000 W peak
- Dimensions of the subwoofer (W x H x D): 285 x 650 x 373 mm
- Dimensions of the satellite (W x H x D): 96 x 620/730 x 104 mm
- Weight of the subwoofer: 16.9 kg
- Weight of the satellite: 5.5/2.5 kg
- Subwoofer housing made of birch plywood
- Head housing made of aluminium with multipin connectors for simple installation without speaker stands and speaker cables
Controller in subwoofer:
- XLR / jack combo microphone inputs
- Line input LR XLR/jack combo and RCA input
- Instrument Hi-Z jack input
- MP3 / Bluetooth input with 3.5 mm stereo jack input
- XLR System out
- Adjustable sub and main level at the top
- Protection circuits: DC protection, short circuit, multiband limiter, overheating
- Mono / stereo switchabl